For more than 100 years, the people, businesses, and organizations in Hermosa Beach have created our unique small town beach culture. I‘m running for City Council in order to increase collaboration with our people and reintroduce some diversity of thought on council so that our future reflects what made our city great.
- No other place on Earth has our unique and historic combination of volleyball, surfing, nightlife, music, and the arts
- We need to be vigilant in ensuring City policies don’t harm what the people have created
- Our City must live within its means and not saddle us with a $3M tax hike to fund studies, consultants, and needlessly expensive projects
- Our City needs to prioritize projects based on honest and proactive community engagement and feedback
- The Police Department must be adequately resourced to maintain our safe community
- City processes, like permitting, need to be much faster and more flexible to serve our people and businesses
- Currently Working in Space Launch
- Budget Planning and Execution
- Deployment to Iraq for Contract Management
- F-22 Flight Test
- A-10 Structural Repair and Sustainment
- GPS Ground System Upgrade
- Class of 2015
- Board of Directors 2016-2021
- Ensures Measure S funds are being used for only voter-approved purposes
To help us comply with fundraising regulations, please include your name, address, occupation, and employer in the PayPal comments. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Campaign contributions in Hermosa Beach are limited to $250 per candidate per election.
Copyright © 2022 - All Rights Reserved.
Paid for by Raedy for City Council 2022
FPPC # Pending